BitShare.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think bitshare dont count premium sell, and I write 4 h ago, and my post was delete. Coruption or what? I write a true. My friends buy premium at my links and nothing change, number selling acoount was same before buying, thats I writte on forum this situation

after almost two months, finally I received all my pending payments, thank you very much! I pm you about the beta, please answer me.

Sarmil01

Bitshare I suggest you change back to old download count system because I see 50% posts from this thread asking for rank upgrade and 40% is asking for payment. lol. I would like to use your filehost if you can change back to old download count system.

Actually you no need use ranking system to get good premium sell, here my suggestion
1. add direct credit card payment, no just paypal
2. re-translate the website, pls hire pro to translate it, not just use newbie to translate, add more language like Japanese
3. redesign the website maybe good also.
4. promotion

suggestion only, no offense :D

darkwizard: We do count exactly every signup and sale.

sarmil01: Good to hear that, keep it up.

cfs5403: We will never change back to old system. We have already japanese translation, its just unfinished. If its bad for you, contact us to fix it. We can reward translators. :)

titousekr: You need every day at least 300+ downloads. You dont have the half. Sales are at Platinum.

Guys if you want higher ranks - work for it. Stop spamming here.
Other guys waiting for beta access, please be patient.

Last edited:
someday be paid?

In queue 2011-09-15 2:34

In queue 2011-07-31 20:57

Completed 2011-08-21 19:19 (not receive payment)

user: yamilvocal

so what is the ranking formula?
my account suddenly became platinum one day last month, so i worked for bitshare
but my account now is copper, so i stop bitshare

just hope that my rank will become platium again

i had no idea, account will suddenly become plat rank & will suddenly go back to copper rank.........for no reason

Complete? Please check your accounts, payments were going out yesterday.

vipking: Platinum ranking needs at least 200-300 downloads daily and 2-3 sales each week.

Information: Payments now again take up to 2-7 days. We solve every problem with PayPal. Thanks for your patience guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back