BitShare Challenge - New Rates: $ 45 per 1000 Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Near 2 days, my downloads drop down also I upload a lot of file and post them in a lot of forums.
Is bitshare system have some problem??

Last edited:
@kendeptrai

I think people just dont download from Bitshare like they use to. Make sure its not a mirrored link and the files are high in demand.

My downloads are lower than usual and I posted bitshare only links

Sr. Bitshare:

my stats are frozen, since my range of platinum eliminated, was supposed lifetime

my user: asana

<3 Hello Mr. Bitshare. Can you please give me the platinum range ? :O
The rumors say that by replying this thread you can get platinum range just for a while.=)

My bitshare user: svartahrid

Hey Bitshare, I've got some problem. My files keep getting deleted and there isnt even any note in DMCA or something so I am asking: why they keep getting deleted?
Most of them are active enough and some I uploaded a month or two ago and they got deleted. So it's impossible that they have been deleted because of inactivity - 190 days didn't pass.
Help me and solve my problem please. I would be grateful. Thanks.
My username: AristoUp

Last edited:
Mr . BitShare ,

Since in pass few days I got over US$10 , then my DLs counts suddenly dropped down over 50% , most files still in zero record , but I work as usual ! so why ? Suspended some places traffic ?
You know , that question same with freakshare , so that's why I give up that cheat !
And I know Bitshare from freakshare popup AD , so are you same admins ?

Thanks .

I have been uploading files to bitshare server since 02.12.10 so exaclty 6 months, so I'd like to get Platinium range If I could. :)

User: prestigever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back