BitShare Challenge - New Rates: $ 45 per 1000 Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
No lifetime platinum, bitshare only upgrades user to platinum and that rank can come down anytime if you don't bring sales or actively use bitshare as exclusive host even though these conditions are not stated in the website.

Here is Bitshare's comment from digitalpoint thread

We dont need users who dont activly use our service or users platinum ranks who share our service only as mirror. Sales are very important. If you can not keep sales on platinum level, the system will set up your rank.

hello bitshare, please read

Bitshare Hi, please update my account to platinum lifetime
id: "JLMPro"
I am a forum moderator Spanish with

Alexa Global Traffic Rank

and I promise to use bitshare without mirrors, Thanks

dkp: This is stated everywhere. Sales and Downloas. If you can not keep the ratio, you will fall. And the mirror tip was only for you to keep your sales right. Btw, lifetime is lifetime. Our guys just check some accounts and removed their lifetime because many of them were not even starting or doing other things.

JLMPro: Good, have fun.

good as it ignores me and does not want to say it's explanation: SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMM ... apublicar'm going around the internet for another person is not cheated again by this server seer

Hello
I would like to work with your type of platinum, I am moderator of a site important in Spain.
And with regard to their conditions, do not worry, because if true.

My username is :
starttv01

Thankss

Last edited:
dkp: This is stated everywhere. Sales and Downloas. If you can not keep the ratio, you will fall. And the mirror tip was only for you to keep your sales right. Btw, lifetime is lifetime. Our guys just check some accounts and removed their lifetime because many of them were not even starting or doing other things.

JLMPro: Good, have fun.

Hey BitShare!
I only had one day of Platinium! You said it was lifetime ....

Thanks BitShare! <3

I only work with you!

Last edited:
Hey BitShare!
I only had one day of Platinium! You said it was lifetime ....

please! upgrade my rank to lifetime platinum, my nick is: mandaringa

I only work with you!

If you ask that you return the range you deleted the account if they do it is by this message I just left.

Hi BitShare,

I compare the last 2 days traffic, I found that the high download rate got money lower than the low download rate. Is this any problem on this case? Thanks.

idowE0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back