Bitninja Vs. Cloudflare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sn0bzy

Hi,

I want to use DDoS protection because what is the best I don't know?

Cloudflare has simple panel and.
Bitninja is looks like professional than cloudflare.

What is your reviews?

Thanks for all comments

3 comments
Cloudflare has quite stable performance on its paid service. Resold their service to few under attack site and they have been quite satisfied.

No experience with bitninja's service, so can not say anything about them.

Both have their own features

Bitninja runs on application layer and setup its own firewall rules. Their Modules Port Honeypot and Web Honeypot works pretty well, also another feature is malware and dos detection.

With our experience sometimes it can run too many processes when you run WAF module, but you have ability to enable and disable these features as per the traffic. You can also enable port flood. Overall there are lots of things you can play around if you see your server is under attack. But sometimes its getting hard to enable all those settings if your server is under heavy DDOS. Also first you will need go through their documentation and get idea about all these features.

With Cloudflare, with paid service the performance is really pretty stable. Though they have simple panel but all comes with one click. Advance DDOS protection works great. You can see their documentation and explanation about how they help for DDOS mitigation.

Overall Bitninja offer 7 days trial, so you can test the things. I did not see Cloudflare offer free trail for Business plan but you may contact sales for the same.

Hey

Bitninja will increase your server load and cause server to crash when under attack. Especially since it logs all suspicious activity and is constantly blacklisting IP's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back