Status
Not open for further replies.
We are looking into this issue.

1. What browser are you using?

2. What OS are you using?

3. Can you provide the steps and at what point the issue occurs? Could you try multiple browsers and let me know if the issue remains the same.

Very bad working upload, i must upload images several time for have link of image, a lot of time for upload, image of 100 kb need more than 30 second for be uploaded ( using 1 GBPS server ) also for upload image i must try 3 times for view result

why this???? if absolutely impossible upload, if i need 10 minutes for share 3 images....
please fix problem or service will be no useful with this slowly speed always upload remain to 0%

I use Firefox, IE, Chrome, i have Windows 7 64 Bit, problem appear with all browser depend for sure from your site

PS. why you dont ADD the option for REDUCE Thumbnail??? are so big very big

After 15 minutes of images uploaded this is the result sharing link....

27_05_2016_09_34_55.jpg

images again loading...

Last edited:
The thumbnail option has been added.

Can anyone give insight into your uploading issues? Do they still exist?

Or can everyone upload fine now.

Last edited:
The thumbnail option has been added.

Can anyone give insight into your uploading issues? Do they still exist?

Or can everyone upload fine now.

Always big problem uploading images, i must try 3 times for view images begin upload.... i dont understand this.

Example: for upload 1 image i NEED try to upload 3 times, because the first and secont time, upload dont start and remain to 0%.
please fix this or will be very very noisy

This image host is dying.

They cannot fix problem with uploading images, too many times "processing" instead of picture.

Very very pity, i liked your project but i must leave him to many connection processing IMPOSSIBLE upload images spending every time 20 minutes for 3 stupid pics.

i will return to other working image hosting as postimage, tinypic etc.

sorry but i haven't times to spend only TRYING to uploading

I have asked our techs to look into the issue, hopefully they can resolve it soon.

i hope i hope but from the beginning there is this problem, i think i depend from flash script that manage upload, believe me is very very noisy and as me i think a lot of users after 2 o 3 times trying upload lose patience.

well, upload still not working properly and if I'm lucky to upload some pics there are almost no pay counts on them when in same time in other hosts I have counts. No more time for this host. Thank you and good bye

well i cannot believe by yesterday seem to be working in upload

very badly....bigimage you are joking with us?? now upload work but thumbnails DONT APPEAR in topic remain always pic PROCESSING

this....

xbpyKMn2.jpg

someboy can suggest me another good image host that work correctly?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back