BigFile.to - Your #1 Hosting & Video Service - The Fastest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[FONT=&quot]How to change the options already in advance requested payout???[/FONT]

13 Mar 2017 PP Problems and Payout

Dear Affiliates,

We have been fighting to get funds to go out on PP, but to no avail. As of today we recommend you to switch payments to WM as we are currently unavailable to payout.

WM will go out without issue and will continue to do so.

We apologies for the 3 weeks delay in payments.

Best regards, BigFile Team

Last edited:
Dear All,

It is with saddened news that we tell you that there will be a complete restructuring of BigFile within the next 96 hours.

Our DC are currently recalling servers, as we have not been paid rightfully by our processors, thus, unable to pay our bills. This is mainly due to banks doing the run-around and the processors being incapable of chasing the funds and paying us in time. We have been subjected to losses for the past 15 months, which is why we gradually decreased our cost.

With effect of immediate some files will be lost. We recommend that you do your back-up at your earliest convenience and we apologize for this short notice, as we have been informed in equally the same amount of time.

Some changes you will see:

-7 days hold for files for free users.
-14 days hold for files for Premium users.
-New speeds for users.
-We will reduce wait time significantly.

We will be relying on "Ads" rather than "Premium" as we have been indirectly scammed. Funds owed, will be paid out and will continue to be done so.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we are deeply regretful of taking these steps. If we get a stable processor back we will be able to offer up again as we have always been.

Yours sincerely,

BigFile Team

Only 14 days!!!!!!!!!
Add bitcoin as payment for affiliates

Thanks for the payment.

Proof for payment received. Two comments and two payment today? Really?

FbOsfc8.jpg

[FONT=&amp]How can the user change the method of payment, after the required payment. This option is not available to the user.

[/FONT]
Bigfile-Jo / Last Activity: 10th Mar 2017 03:43 AM

Last edited:
Have the files not been deleted in 14 days?

They will delete very old files or only some that are in affected servers.
I currently have many files that are not worth anything because I change my content, they are going to do data moving or they are just going to lose?

I say this for not wasting time in having to erase them.

That's true, I had to delete all the embed videos from my blog
because it linked to the bigfile page of a deleted video

We have already asked before this is fixed and also what it takes to load the first frame (it seems that there is no video) and the continuous stops of the stream ... until the break in minute 2, to see if this time we have luck and solve it :whistling:

Regards

And this for when it will be solved? More and more users ceasing to use Bigfile :facepalm:

Last edited:
What a joke

BigFile Deleted 20k files in my account , 1 year of work vanished

This host is dead , do not waste your time here , also no payment

What a joke

BigFile Deleted 20k files in my account , 1 year of work vanished

This host is dead , do not waste your time here , also no payment

Dear All,

It is with saddened news that we tell you that there will be a complete restructuring of BigFile within the next 96 hours.

Our DC are currently recalling servers, as we have not been paid rightfully by our processors, thus, unable to pay our bills. This is mainly due to banks doing the run-around and the processors being incapable of chasing the funds and paying us in time. We have been subjected to losses for the past 15 months, which is why we gradually decreased our cost.

With effect of immediate some files will be lost. We recommend that you do your back-up at your earliest convenience and we apologize for this short notice, as we have been informed in equally the same amount of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back