BigFile.to - Your #1 Hosting & Video Service - The Fastest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
extension file ".flv" format video

No vision online.

.avi reproductor no active, error page.

Serious problem.

Having the embed code if the link is wrong instead of showing unavailable video redirects to the Bigfile web page by removing the user from my site.

Last edited:
Would you recommend this filehost? I am thinking to share adult, and working for PPS... gonna share on my personel website.
Nope, I reached the ppd quota to apply for pps, then was told they don't do it anymore. Wasted a 3 month premium and a lot of time. Got them sales though , but I was on ppd at the time. They also auto block files names , a lot of blacklisted words so it's just not practical to use them , unless you rename everything . I regret wasting my time and money on this host, maybe they changed but for me its been a ride of disappointment for a pps user

Plus their ads are some of the worst virus ridden ads i have even seen on a host, sent my windows defender crazy, avoid , but just my opinion and experience

Last edited:
drec8y.jpg

My Money???????????????' Pending From 29/08(2016

For free users: 3 minutes wait (increased), the page reload after enter the captcha to download the file. I have tried donwload a file without premium, this loop happend 3 times, I gave up after that.
Users already report about this and may be the cause of low stats.

@Bigfile-Jo

See PM. I have sent a link file with this problem. My visitors are still complaining about this.
Please check. Thank you.

Still happening. My visitors are reporting this daily. When will be fix?

Yesterday I bought a premium 1 month account from one of their resellers.

As I suspected I never received the voucher for premium and they kept my money to themselves.

I bet they dont even send any of that money to Bigfile either.

Be careful bying from resellers is all I am saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back