BigFile.to - Your #1 Hosting & Video Service - The Fastest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gibalah: I can only give more information when we are very close to launch for this. From preliminary information all videos on the site will be displayed as "MP4", however, if someone chooses to download it, it will come in the format you chose to upload it as (e.g. MKV).

For subtitles, we will have this supported too. Should be in all languages that is able to be displayed (unless this isn't possible from the tech side).

BretonUSA: You haven't even uploaded 1GB yet...

BretonUSA: Your card isn't going through as it isn't accepted by the gateway for reasons I don't even know. Try another reseller at this time please :-)

You should respond faster to the uploaders !! I already sent you message telling that to extend my premium so I continue upload my golden staff .

You only responded asking my username then you never extended it or responded .

If you don't want to extend it just tell me so I remove all my content that I uploaded

BretonUSA: Your card isn't going through as it isn't accepted by the gateway for reasons I don't even know. Try another reseller at this time please :-)

This is dumb, whats the point of this business of yours if you can't even take legit credit cards. I am not going to waste anymore time with this nonsense.

salo - You still haven't provided your username, am I meant to guess it? Have sent you another PM asking the same thing.

Money: Tried another browser? Let me know how that works out

BretonUSA: Don't shoot the messenger. We don't decide how they accept cards. If their matrices and anti-fraud flags your card (e.g. you have chargebacked in the past at another service/website and been blacklisted) and declines it, it is ultimately not our fault. Not sure why you would blame us for this. I've given you alternative options to get a Premium account.

Last edited:
Bad support and service here . I am serious uploader and was uploading golden staff that would generate a lot of sales but while I am working and preparing the links my premium expires and he never responded to my extend request and some of my files deleted while I am waiting his response .

I have deleted my files and removed this host from all my sites . If you are serious uploader I suggest you to stay away from this host

PPD earning down, day by day! And no sale!
Now, People don't want to download files from Bigfile.to
My downloader say: It's very hard to download.

Last edited:
Yes, now visitors always ask to fix dead links of other filehosts although BigFile links are not dead. They ignore BigFile links even though those links are placed to the top of the download page. RapidGator links are put at the bottom of the download page and visitors often complain that they are dead. :facepalm:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back