BigFile.to - Your #1 Hosting & Video Service - The Fastest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all,

We may have found a bug. It seems that the slow speed download button doesn't work for certain versions of Chrome.

We will be looking into this as it could without a doubt affect the statistics.

Kindly note that we rely on user feedback.

Thanks

Hi [FONT=proxima_nova_rgbold]Bigfile-Jo, I requested my payment last Saturday, I get paid tomorrow (Friday) right?
Thanks in advance.
[/FONT]

Thank You Bigfile for my First payment.

Thank You Bigfile-Jo for my First payment.

Last edited:
The download speed for premium is very low, with the JD2 and the IDM does not exceed 5 MB. It used to be much older.

I have 300/300 Mb fiber

I feel my English, I use a translator

There´s something wrong, statistics and videos view, frozen, no earnings since yesterday. I use "EMBED" videos on my site and isn't working anymore. :(

Last edited:
How can I get WMZ?

000.jpg

Hi all

We are looking into the video problem. We will confirm later what happened. A bonus will ensure that you will not lose out.

Thanks

=====================================================

Juanpaal: I just downloaded with 5MB/s...That is also my max, and compared to UL it was 500 KB/s quicker (when comparing same file, right after each other).

xa111: Go into BF, verify your email under the account settings, then you can. Also delete that image please.

Juanpaal: I just downloaded with 5MB/s...That is also my max, and compared to UL it was 500 KB/s quicker (when comparing same file, right after each other).

Hello, I suppose that just like uploaded will influence if it is weekend or in the evening / night

But for example this morning with the JD2 of uploaded low to 36 MB and with you to 17 MB, in both cases I have several files downloading at the same time, when recently you were also downloading with a total of about 32 MB . By individual file I did not used to go from 1.5 M when today almost does not reach 1 MB and yesterday at most to 400 kbps

Today there are files that do not exceed 300 kbps so I suppose I download them as free when at the same time there are others coming down to about 2 MB as premium, yesterday almost all I downloaded as if you were free but drawing the data well The account but would not let me download several at the same time.

Summarizing that you have not seen anything recently, it seems that it has changed, at least at night and on weekends, that even being premium lowers me to the speed of free and I am no longer able to lower as before between 25 MB and 32 MB on average.

I feel my English, I hope it is understood

Ashampoo_Snap_2016.11.14_13h43m06s_001_JDownloader%202_zpsirdvohvy.jpg

Hey all,

Seems like our embed did break. We apologize for this and we will have a compensation package going for the coming weekend. It is only fair that no traffic is lost. More to come on this. Stay tuned.

Also I'd like to announce that conversion of all formats will happen next week. This will include a dashboard to see how far each video is in getting converted in real time; you upload an MKV and we will convert it to an MP4 whilst you get to keep the MKV file format (other services overrides it).

Thanks

-Jo

Last edited:
@Jo: Do all formats include WMV and M2TS formats? Do you support external or embeddd (encapsulted to MP4/MKV containers) subtitles? If so, which types of subtitles are supported?

Last edited:
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Hello[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]please upgrade my account to premium.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Account: yamilvocal

Thanks!![/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back