BigFile.to - Your #1 Hosting & Video Service - The Fastest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The count of downloads has improved but is still far below what it was before. Looking forward for the full stabilization. :wacko:

In news section. I think they will pay as soon as possible.
[h=3]"04 Nov 2016 - Delay in Payments[/h] Dear Affiliates,

We will be delaying payments till Sunday. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Regards,
BigFile Team"

Stats in "View count" frozen?
It's been a few hours without updates.

EDIT: It seems to be normal now.

Last edited:
Hi all,

WM will go out today. PP will be handled on Tuesday.

For the download count, as someone else mentioned we have seen a decrease in downloads and an increase in views. Earnings would be almost equivalent to what it was before.

Thanks

@Bigfile-Jo
So you mean the download program was split with Views? Who uses the 2 is ok, but who only uses Bigfile loses 50%? The earnings of those who use the PPD was intentionally decreased to pay the Views, is that it?

We were patient and sympathetic to the problem, and we have now seen that we will have to use 2 filehosts to earn the money of 1.

:(

Last edited:
DL counts are actually decreased. None of those files are streamable, so it shouldn't be treated as a conversion from downloads to views. Some technical issues must be there. I have never complained about the decrease of DL counts since the filehost was born, so you can understand I never cry if things don't become too weird. Whenever I talk about it in WJunction, it often means that I observed the decrease is over 50% or more.

Last edited:
if you can enlarge my storage limit?
I sent a message to suport three days ago, I wrote this, but no one's left to answer anything?
I can not upload, this is stupid !!!!

jose80: You are assuming here I said some of the earnings have definitely shifted towards the view. When adding this earning up with the PPD we can see that it is like previous status quo.

gibalah: The earnings have without a doubt NOT been decreased with 50%. I will take a look into it.

On another note everyone: If you jump on the PPS you can get good numbers :)

what's the problem here?
Whether you want to tell you increase the space, or to move to another host?
waiting for more 7 days, no one does not respond. how much more do I need to wait, another month?
this is stupid what you are doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back