BigFile.to - Your #1 Hosting & Video Service - The Fastest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lursonworld: We have heard it all. Bunk bed friends, family friends, next door neighbour...The referral system was not made for us to cast doubt that your referral was suspicious or not.

You can continue to choose us or you have plenty of others to choose from - We know why people choose us, for all the reasons that we are a better service.

jose80: Prioritize ;-)

So, you won't try to give me solution. You will continue to say what you said from the very beginning. Best service? Bullshit... You never even tried to look into any details or history behind the 'suspicious referral' that you mean. Then how could you call your's the best service? Unacceptable...

I called my refferal today & just came to know more about you. While you decline my payout for the reason,'suspicious referral', you gave him different reason for declining his payout.

Now, Who is suspicious?

I will continue to work with you only if you give me guarantee that you won't decline my payment without any proven guilty reason against me. Between, whenever I am online, I am ready to answer you & support you.

@lursonworld: All filehosts adopts the presumption of guilty principle, not the presumption of innocence principle. Yes, it's uncivilized, but I have never seen any exceptions. Whenever they suspect you, your account will get suspendend. The referral system is undoubtedly a trap. Never use it. It's a system that they can ban your account whenever they want to find a reason to decline your payment request. You don't need to waste your time to prove you are innocent. All of them are lazy to see any evidence you provided. Learn a lesson.

lursonworld: The reason given to the other individual was a mistaken identity, we can rectify this with another message (we mistook him for a view count cheater). Still doesn't change your situation. :-)

gibalah: We have legit recruiters that use this system popularly and have been making good use of it (for some time now). It's far from a trap.

lursonworld: Yeh, how so?

Announcement: All numbers done this week. Please enjoy. Look out for any big announcements - Coming in 7 days.

@gibalah: you are right. All they needed is a reason and they don't listen or care afterwards. Yes, there are lot of traps in the file hosting system. It is almost a gamble sometimes. I am tired explaining myself, its falling in the deaf ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back