BigFile.to - Your #1 Hosting & Video Service - The Fastest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mcmoore: Payment will work on a zip code of "0000". Anti fraud measures don't prioritize this value as high as other details.

lursonworld: PM'd you to address the issue.

Dormamu: You haven't proven anything to us, so can't help you out. You are fortunately of a small group of people who haven't been paid for reasons that YOU should know. Good luck to you finding another site that will pay you out :-)

jogue28: They look to be back again today.

Must be another reason why my bank declined the payment. I don't understand why you suggest you can put a post code in though for the validation to not allow it. I imagine those who don't use zip codes would just give up and go elsewhere?

mcmoore: It is a requirement.

Your bank or the bank it communicated with could have declined it for many reasons. There are a ton of reasons why your bank and the acquiring bank for the processor did not work. You did get a voucher code in the end right?

mcmoore: Payment will work on a zip code of "0000". Anti fraud measures don't prioritize this value as high as other details.
Dormamu: You haven't proven anything to us, so can't help you out. You are fortunately of a small group of people who haven't been paid for reasons that YOU should know. Good luck to you finding another site that will pay you out :-)

i can't understand what i must prove? i gave u my account name and u can check it. there was no reason to not pay me u just didn't.
i was working like others, i never cheat, its easy to check. when i wrote to bigfile support they said it:
"[FONT=&quot]Dear User,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If your payment is still in pending status, that means it is still waiting for our Account Team to verify and approve the payment.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Please be patient.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Regards,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BigFile.to Support Team"

[/FONT]
it was in september 29 but i didnt received my payment...

mcmoore: If you purchased from a reseller you should be receiving the voucher in your email. Check your junk folder.

Dormamu: Kindly do not copy and paste emails. Emails are for eyes only. Remove it, thanks or receive no further replies and face termination.
Thanks.

mcmoore: If you purchased from a reseller you should be receiving the voucher in your email. Check your junk folder.

Dormamu: Kindly do not copy and paste emails. Emails are for eyes only. Remove it, thanks or receive no further replies and face termination.
Thanks.

Nah nothing yet, ordered from premiuminstant.com

vibinenter: After reviewing we found something quite odd. You know a "vibinenter" . You and "vibinenter" still have an outstanding debt to us.

mcmoore: When does a zipcode contain letters?

SBTeam: Upon your accusation...Well, you'll know what happened.

Dormamu: Prove to us that you are not scam

caovantan1988: You have enough funds to upgrade. Do note that inactive files will perish from your account if you do not upgrade.

hello
I have upgraded premium cash in my account
Please check
My account is still for free

mcmoore: Which method did you pay? Also they should provide you with a voucher within 48 hours. Kindly keep me in the loop as I'll get someone from the reseller dept to follow up.

caovantan1988: Have you copy and pasted the voucher code and pressed "Redeem"? This will activate it.

mcmoore: Which method did you pay? Also they should provide you with a voucher within 48 hours. Kindly keep me in the loop as I'll get someone from the reseller dept to follow up.

caovantan1988: Have you copy and pasted the voucher code and pressed "Redeem"? This will activate it.

Thanks Jo, I paid via VISA, i got an update:

Hello,

We are sorry for the delay!

Your payment has been received but we are out of stock of Bigfile premium code.

Please wait for few hours. We will send you premium code + 20 days bnous soon

Regards

Any chance you can extend my account by 3 days whilst i wait? Otherwise I think my files will get wiped as I am expiring today

Thanks

I have an premium account, but my files get deleted continuously lately :facepalm:
("DMCA removed files" empty)

nick: "folder"

mcmoore: 3 days granted . And also we don't wipe files the next day. We aren't called Rap...

brekk: If they're older than 90 days and inactive they will be removed.

Recieved the code and applied it Jo, premiuminstant were very good and was well compensated for the minor delay : )

A very smooth transaction

Last edited:
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Hello Jo[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Please upgrade to premium my account [/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Username: [/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Blackscorpion[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Thank you[/FONT]

lursonworld: There's a reason why you weren't banned. I can still see that you and v have not been separated yet.

Blackscorpion: Last time we upgrade you as no improvement in numbers.

Colle: Done. Kindly try to double up for next month :-)

Chorzon: You're not prioritizing us. If you do then we can help you, if not, we can't.

lursonworld: There's a reason why you weren't banned. I can still see that you and v have not been separated yet.

What do you mean by that? Is there is any rules that states close friends can't refer each other? When I am ready to give you any required proof to prove myself innocent, why are you still treating me like a proven cheater.

What do you mean by separating me and V? Then why do you have the referral system?

Clear me this doubt, what is the guarantee that you will pay me if I work with you and earn some $$$? If you need, you can find another reason to decline my payout. Can't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back