BigFile.to - Your #1 Hosting & Video Service - The Fastest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
vibinenter: After reviewing we found something quite odd. You know a "vibinenter" . You and "vibinenter" still have an outstanding debt to us.

mcmoore: When does a zipcode contain letters?

SBTeam: Upon your accusation...Well, you'll know what happened.

Dormamu: Prove to us that you are not scam

caovantan1988: You have enough funds to upgrade. Do note that inactive files will perish from your account if you do not upgrade.

vibinenter: After reviewing we found something quite odd. You know a "vibinenter" . You and "vibinenter" still have an outstanding debt to us.

mcmoore: When does a zipcode contain letters?

SBTeam: Upon your accusation...Well, you'll know what happened.

Dormamu: Prove to us that you are not scam

caovantan1988: You have enough funds to upgrade. Do note that inactive files will perish from your account if you do not upgrade.

I said postal code, (UK), unless you only sell to USA customers? - I'm really suprised no one picked up on this, so combintation of letters and numbers. Your guidance text also shows zip/postal code but won't allow it

e.g. FY1 1PT

Last edited:
Hi Jo, support told me your paygate does not support my country.

1) Do reseller sales count towards affiliates commissions
2) Can you please extend my premium a few days whilst I wait for a premium key, provided it's not too expensive to buy

mcmoore: You can either put in the area code, i.e. "0161" for Greater Manchester or put in 0000. That would work.

WJ555: Little bit more info would help.

vibinenter is my referral. I don't understand what is odd in it. Do you think that we are one person cheating you with duplicate accounts?If so, you are wrong. I can prove it to you.

Jo, can you confirm if affiliates recieve commisions if purchased via a reseller? Thanks

Also, no payment surely will ever work if you put the wrong details for post code, just tried and said failed, my bank won't allow it. Looks like you can only support USA customers?

My account will expire in 2 days,but just bought a premium key for 90 days, hope I get it in time :)

Can anyone else on this forum comment if sales are good?

Last edited:
SBTeam: Nope, but if you don't deserve the $25, then you aren't entitled to it. You think it's a charity?

Dormamu: Proves nothing. We've seen previous cheaters upgrade their own accounts.

mcmoore: The numbers are definitely good, no doubt. For commission on resellers, we don't count as we don't control them. How do you setup the logistics for that on 3rd parties?

@All: We will take a look at the statistics.

Update: Earnings have been fixed (looks good on the overall figures). We are still looking into the video count.

BEST VIDEO PROGRAM OUT THERE!

Update 2: We have found the problem with the video count, but we can't recover it. This is in beta-testing, thus we will in the future never face any problems with statistics again. Kindly bare with us.

Last edited:
well u just proved me that u are not going to pay my money so i have no reason to work with bigfile anymore...
good luck, I hope I will be last one who don't got his payment.

mcmoore: Payment will work on a zip code of "0000". Anti fraud measures don't prioritize this value as high as other details.

lursonworld: PM'd you to address the issue.

Dormamu: You haven't proven anything to us, so can't help you out. You are fortunately of a small group of people who haven't been paid for reasons that YOU should know. Good luck to you finding another site that will pay you out :-)

jogue28: They look to be back again today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back