BigFile.to - Your #1 Hosting & Video Service - The Fastest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Devilcourt: You're one funny guy :-) We did not change everyone to PPS. More people would be writing in here.

All: Everything has been corrected and we are not working on the improvement of the loading of the webpage of Z.

Dear jo its ok if u do not compensate us i dont mind i m work with u since the beginning of uploadable.ch and never have a problem . so if i lost few days earning i dont mind that. but problem is not that plan is automatically changed to pps and every one is complain becoz of that, i realize plan is changed after 5 days. now the question is why plan is changed we did not changed it. error is some whr else now i have changed back to ppd and i have earned the few $ again.

sir i m not complaining to u just plan is changed without our knowledge thats it. in that process i lost my whole week earning.

Devilcourt: Let me clarify this once and for all:
1. We did not change your plan
2. We did not change EVERY ONE ELSE'S (like you like to say) plans.
3. Read 1 & 2 and read it two times, so you do understand what I'm saying, please.

Devilcourt: Do you compensate us when you don't make any sales? :-)

superlsc: You mean remote upload a link from bigfile to your own account? Kindly point to us if NF, UL, RG allows for this and we will look into it.

We know that we have some technical problems. Getting it looked into.

Yes I mean exactly these. UL, RG use it, NF don't know, I don't use it. Many other have the option: streamin.to, openload, streamcloud....
As the file is already on the server, its intantly copied, I think they create two (or more) links to the same file, and each link counts to each user.

you save storage, we get fast uploads...

shiringan: PM me where you upload from normally.

vol7: Some mess-up with the counts for sure did happen. We are working hard to get back on track.

Superlsc: We will look into allowing for this.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Hello Jo[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Please upgrade to premium my account [/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Username: [/FONT]y6k8282
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Thank you [/FONT]

Bigfile - I'm tired of waiting more than two weeks without being able to upload my winnings on the floor and I still do not repair the problem my user is JuanGamer please check my remote files still pendieng

is stats fine? because last 2 days my downloader really really down? what happen

and i cant access bigfile in my place

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back