BigFile.to - Your #1 Hosting & Video Service - The Fastest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
notice that ftp uploads seem to take longer than before to move to "My Files".
(10mins to >15mins compare to less than a min)

Last edited:
notice that ftp uploads seem to take longer than before to move to "My Files".
(10mins to >15mins compare to less than a min)

I'll look into it right now. Can you PM me your username?

just test just now, some ftp upload files are fast but others still have to wait 10~15mins... PM you my username.

colle: The vast majority of your files were transferred quickly. There were a few that took 2-3 minutes to get there, however, this was during peak hours, thus, it sometimes may take this time.

Bigfile-Jo when you read my pm? The case concerns the 6-month premium account, which I bought and have not been granted to me

shiringan2014: So numbers are supposed to drop from the sky when not even 1 attempt has been made on your files?

Chrono: If enough people can request for this. If it's only you it wouldn't make any sense.

Hi Jo, sent you a PM. For some reason, download counts/earnings got removed, just wondering why, wanting to move to PPS and is this something that could happen on that system as well?

Might be a bug, or another reason?

Thanks

- update: never mind, i am an idiot and filtered the stats on specific days limiting what was shown, making it look like i lost earnings

Last edited:
never mind, i am an idiot and filtered the stats on specific days limiting what was shown, making it look like i lost earnings.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back