BigFile.to - Your #1 Hosting & Video Service - The Fastest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
of course.. something ofr something. sometimes I cannot upload everyday.. but I need to get premiun to work on it..

Im working actually with 2 both premium hosting for life (since 3 years ago), but I cannot uploading everyday.. I you check it out in my bigfile account.. no uploads but is it getting donwloading yet..

I understand if you cannot to do it.. bigfifle is honest for me.. the 1st September finished my holidays y I can uploading more files..

sorry my english is poor/bad.. lol

Ok thanks Jo , have being considering bigfile and datafile on my blog but decided bigfile cos you keep file longer and allow bigger file size upload while data limit file size and shorter file life too , will start from my basic account and upgrade from earning later , hope i have made the right choice :)

Last edited:
socker: Put some power into it.

hifi: You sure have. If you happen to crack a lot of Sales whilst on PPD let me/us know too. We may be able to work something special out for you :)

Hi Jo, thanks for the premium, just checking , is it normaly to have no premium download bandwith , i am guessing you disabled my ability to download as it is a free premium just for storage?

I just want to be clear if this is a bug or not, so if i sell accounts others won't expierence this.

I also replied to your pm, look forward to hearing from you :)

mcmoore: No it wouldn't. We encourage people to send via FTP whilst we are looking into Webupload (we get 10-15 MB/s without the HTTPS, but are looking for speed improvement)

Hmm, still the same?
8adf3208134544c2a425c9bc5ebc1316.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back