BigFile.to - Your #1 Hosting & Video Service - The Fastest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wjkrhn: I'm confident that you can upgrade your own account too. ;-)

jose80: Let me break it down for you:
1. Usage of our harddrives - Cost for us
2. You making $ - Cost for us
3. People downloading, using our bandwidth - Cost for us

Thus,

4. You're a big cost, so I'm asking you, how you are Helping us? Kindly
answer this question :-) And you can't pay the mere sum of $9.99 to keep
earning.

OK.
Order not increase your costs,I use other hosts.
I recommend you close PPD,Only cost to you

Last edited:
Jo,

Please refer to datafile's statistics page. Datafile logs and shows the premium download count. For example, 539/1139 means there are 539 non-premium downloads and 1139 premium downloads. It helps you determine whether an affiliate is a cost or not, and it also helps affiliates determine whether BigFile is a cost or not. Without this kind of information, your argumentation is too weak.

Last edited:
Hi. more than two weeks ago I pedi my payment with different PayPal accounts and still enter the payment to my paypal account. Someone stand bigfile can tell me what the problem is or has any fault my account. User: AdrianBk

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Dear @[/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Bigfile-Jo;[/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]
Please [/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]upgrade to [/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]premium[/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular] my account (Expire on 21.08.2016)
Username: [/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]hotline[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Thank you so much and have a nice time[/FONT]

a235411: Some people do well ;-) jose80 is just a very special case.

gibalah: It's simple: Sell or not sell.

EmaMedina2016: Kindly check what I posted to you before. You need to
verify your email. That includes checking your spam folder. Why don't
you know how to do that?

jose80: You will still be getting more, and not sell a single account.
Perhaps we should consider to force you onto a different program?

@Bigfile-Jo Friend, that anger is this me? I did nothing else, just ask premium, did criticism of the system, which is good. Calm Jo and I'm sorry for something. Best Regards.

Jo, can you check my PM please, just wanted to check , can premium users upload 10gb as it says 5gb on the premium page and can you activate my affiliate account on PPS and add 5 days premium so i can test the service before I buy and continue the premium for my affiliate needs. Earnings screenshot can be found in my bigfile account and also send in the pm.

Thanks

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Dear [/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]-Jo;[/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]
Please [/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]upgrade to [/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]premium[/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular] my account (Expire on 21.08.2016)
Username: [/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]hubabor[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Thank you so much and have a nice time[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Any chance to [/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular][/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]upgrade to [/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]premium[/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular] [/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular][/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Username: SherifDown[/FONT]

Jo: It's not simple. You know the reason. ;) However, I can agree that jose80's case is a special case. I could see a few stupid downloaders buy premiums from my download links instead of finding a reseller, so I'm still able to get some sales. :smokin:

Last edited:
jose80: Not angry - Why would we be? We are stating fact, you're
creating a hypothesis.

mcmoore: 10GB yes. The 5GB is a typo. We are getting this corrected now.

bdbabor: 30 days :)

SherifDown: 30 days :)

gibalah: If you do really well we can do something special for you.

Jo: Implementing a button to allow users to cancel subscriptions might help sales. Downloaders are really unlike the current manual cancallation policy. I put BigFile links and RapidGator links together, and RapidGator links always receive better sales (5x ~ 10x). However, download counts shown in BigFile's file manager are always much higher than the corresponding PPD stats. It means that a lot of people have premiums and purchase premiums in other ways, such as resellers, which can guarantee the payment is one-off. At least the button could improve your reputation. I suggest you put both one-off and subscription options on your premium page. It can make it more clear and users won't fear to pay for it.

Last edited:
jose80: Not angry - Why would we be? We are stating fact, you're
creating a hypothesis.

mcmoore: 10GB yes. The 5GB is a typo. We are getting this corrected now.

bdbabor: 30 days :)

SherifDown: 30 days :)

gibalah: If you do really well we can do something special for you.

Thanks Jo

Hi Jo, can you please activate my pps, I sent a pm last week and email to your team but no response. If you can add 30 days premium I would appreciate it, ready to start ASAP, but don't want to wait too much longer
thanks

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Any chance to extend[/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular] [/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]premium[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Username: Magictaxi[/FONT]

mcmoore: You can choose this yourself. If you need to change, you will
have to wait till next Tuesday. We can't manually change it either.

magictaxi: I need you to increase performance a bit more to justify this.

Announcement:
From the 24th of August we will have the following wait times for users: Peak hours: 15 min for FREE users 25 min for ANONYMOUS users Non-peak hours: 5 min for FREE users 10 min for ANONYMOUS users Better, faster, stronger, Bigger ;-)

Choose BigFile. Your #1 most user-friendly host.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back