BigFile.to - Your #1 Hosting & Video Service - The Fastest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PutYourHandsUp - Are you entering it correctly? There's no reason it shouldn't be possible for you to add it yourself :)

The problem is "earning screenshot".. I can't upload screenshot if dont have statistics :( [ Account: YakuzaDk ]
fwtvmMq.jpg

Regards.

PYHU: Fixed now. Kindly remove the above :)

chorzon: Next time must perform better.

ANNOUNCEMENT: PLEASE STAY TUNED. WE HAVE SOMETHING NICE BREWING. JUMP ON
THE BF BANDWAGON ;)

Bigfile-Jo Hello friend, I am old you uploader, my premium (which I only use for uploader purposes) ends on 21. You could upgrade if possible for a few months, because I need a lot. Thank you!

Hi support ! My account is about to expire 08/21/2016. I am old uploader. Can you renew for my account to premium ? Thanks you so much !! User : down4k

Hi Jo!
can you extend my premium
this expires on August 21t
user: villemont
thanx a lot in advance
greetings

Hi support ! My account is about to expire 08/21/2016. I am old uploader. Can you renew for my account to premium ? Thanks you so much !! User : mario634

ose80: You got plenty of funds to upgrade

vol7: You will make it for an upgrade in no time too.

julio0155: Done. We will expect to see a boost from you.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

-August 100% PPS.
-New wait time => Double up
-Check your emails if you're with us; we will be sending news update out directly.

@Bigfile-Jo
Friend, I only use the premium for uploading purposes, just think I have to pay to upload? I am old with you. :(
Help us uploaders, we help enough you also ...

Last edited:
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Dear @[/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Bigfile-Jo;[/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]
Please [/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]upgrade to [/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]premium[/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular] my account (Expire on 21.08.2016)
Username: [/FONT]
hotline
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Thank you so much and have a nice time[/FONT]

Last edited:
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Hi [/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Jo,[/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]
Can you renew for my account to premium ?[/FONT]

Last edited:
jose80: You have made $1100 and never sold a single account. That can't be helping us; more helping you

shulc70: Priority! BF Power!
@Bigfile-Jo You forgot to mention the only TIME I needed to get this amount (1 year and 5 months) and number of files that I uploaded (More than 5000 including deleted). The premium I ask is just to upload, increase the space to UPLOAD, not for their own use. But ok, thanks ...

wjkrhn: I'm confident that you can upgrade your own account too. ;-)

jose80: Let me break it down for you:
1. Usage of our harddrives - Cost for us
2. You making $ - Cost for us
3. People downloading, using our bandwidth - Cost for us

Thus,

4. You're a big cost, so I'm asking you, how you are Helping us? Kindly
answer this question :-) And you can't pay the mere sum of $9.99 to keep
earning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back