BigFile.to - Your #1 Hosting & Video Service - The Fastest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Please [/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]activate my affilate program[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]User Name:[/FONT]

It looks like an abandoned project, with frequent stats issue.. and earning has dropped like anything, once uploadable era was over
:facepalm: can't even download any files from bigfile.to as a free user for the past 3 to 4 days with FF/GC/IE, so is this file host dead like bitshare/freakshare/firedrive which won't let anyone download any files but the site r still up just to generate ads for easy $?

Something is wrong... statics table shows to me 18 downloads in 7 days... but if I look in file manager I can see I got 116 download .

conexent: If your IP was banned it was mostly related to the download-abuse. Either by someone current or previously.

demonluo: What browser do you use? Site is working just fine and lots of Premium users are downloading frequently, including the debrid services that we crack down on regularly.

Hi all,

We will soon be announcing some heavy promotion. Stay tuned

Thanks

Card was charged but premium request cancell 3 months ago

Hi

I request cancel my premium account 3 months ago with reply from staff. But why my card was charged on 18-Jully ? I send a ticket from last week but no reply until now.

Please refund and solve this issue.

Thanks.

conexent: If your IP was banned it was mostly related to the download-abuse. Either by someone current or previously.

demonluo: What browser do you use? Site is working just fine and lots of Premium users are downloading frequently, including the debrid services that we crack down on regularly.

Hi all,

We will soon be announcing some heavy promotion. Stay tuned

Thanks
i use firefox, google chrome & internet explorer between 18 to 24 july but ur site refused to let me download any files even with different countries ip address by using vpn, anyway, it work now, i am able to download a few files here & there using my real ip as well as vpn ip from another countries so thanks... ;)

piratebay: There are other hosts that will pay you $4.5/1000 (the max they pay). Or go with one of the many PPS hosts. Thanks.

demonluo: We found out that it was caused by an ad. This ad would refuse free and anonymous users to download, which was also a cause for the drop for some people. It's been rectified now.

PutYourHandUp: Give me a message in 4 days.

vol7: Site is working fine.

Yadro: $4.5/1000

Hey everyone!

Want to join us?

Give me a message. We have big things coming 1st of August! You would want to be part of it ;-)

-Jo

Last edited:
It's possible to reactivate my affiliate program for account diablo ?

two years of premium request if possible user diablo a greeting

affialiate programm dll activate

Hello can you activate my afffiliate programm ddl please my login is streamingvip thkx for support i have a friends referal if you want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back