BigFile.to - Your #1 Hosting & Video Service - The Fastest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Please [/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]activate my affilate program[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]User Name: [/FONT]FonZep

:) bigfile.to bad support. i buy premium and try upload my file but can't access this site on my server.

I don't know why them block my server . i try sent support and wait but don't have any answer from them

:) don't wait or try talk in this thread because them don't support anything

bigfile_to_not_support.jpg

Last edited:
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Hi!
Please
[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]activate my affilate program[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]User Name: [/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]YakuzaDk[/FONT]

Dear all,

We are on track with PP & WM.

We apologize for the technical difficulties faced over the last few days, but we have now caught up with all.

Applications will still be processed accordingly. Kindly note that a screenshot of your file manager or our website will not get you approved.

Thanks

-Jo

why not to change file format

@bigfile-Jo

i leeched 1.9GB ISO by remote-upload, got a 1.9GB non-original named HTML file. i can not rename html to iso. it is not a good idea. would you like to change it in the near days?

Hi, I have a problem with file manager... i have many empty folders... and I want thelete them quickly.

So I go on "Select All Folder" and I get all folders selected, I clic on the button for delete and I get a message "Please select folder or file (s) first" but all folders are selected already ! Can you solve this problem/bug ? Thanks.

Edit: statics seems to be frozen, i just tried to download one file from two differentz pc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back