BigFile.to - Your #1 Hosting & Video Service - The Fastest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I received an email:
Dear ....,

Your payment is on hold.

Please provide evidence where and how you get downloads. Your numbers have notified our fraud department to dig deeper.

Your payment will be held until you provide evidence.

Thanks

Wtf is this, this is a joke or what?
2016-05-27 39/$0.77

39/$0.77 -
fraud department. really? Does it seems to you that I earn too much?I use bigfile as mirror just on a forum

$0.77/day is almost equal to zero. I don't think it's too much, but I don't think 39DLs/day can trigger any fraud detection system. If so, the system should have been re-designed.

This is all I have been trying to say, my earnings are very low and they told me that my downloads are a fraud, this is very ridiculous.
How do they think that I could be cheating for such a low amount? Maybe they are fools or maybe scammers.
And despite this I already show them the proof from were do I get downloads, and they said that it is not enough?
What the hell do they want me to show them more, I showed them a screenshot with a post from the forum where I get this downloads.
Anyway it is not at all a big lost ,this just proves that this filehost might become scam.

Last edited:
The strangest matter is that they should ask you where you get downloads. Server administrators can see it in the httpd accept log, and any server side programs can log the info by adding a single line code. Of course, if files are downloaded from an https page or via a download manager, the information won't show. However, it's common sense for server administrators. You should ask Jo to fire all employees working in their fraud department and make a better interview before hiring a new employee if the department is really existed.

Seriously - $ 4.00 for asking my payment?

0c2f2597edddecf30ce76d1f096842f5.png

this really is a steal, I mean I get to the minimum cost much
and now I ask payment and subtract me this? but what kind of host are you?
bad bad bad

Last edited:
LARRY S:

We are trusted by many people. Go find another to play with, with your bot-traffic. Consider yourself lucky you got paid 1x.

Thanks

This is probably the biggest idiot, "bot-traffic" - I do not even know what the hell is this, and I used that both-traffic only to make the huge amount of 20$ - this just made me lough.
There is no word to say.

YEzwQWu.jpg

Payment request last Thursday.

I waited a week, they did not pay me.

-------------

I wrote two letters to them,

But I did not receive a reply.

Passed pm, and no response.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back