BigFile.to - Your #1 Hosting & Video Service - The Fastest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear all,

Two pieces of news:

1. There will be a delay in PP this week, but with WM it should be on track.
2. Any applicants who submit a screenshot that is not related to what we
are looking for well get declined. You will not be able to re-apply.

Thanks

Dear all,

Two pieces of news:

1. There will be a delay in PP this week, but with WM it should be on track.
2. Any applicants who submit a screenshot that is not related to what we
are looking for well get declined. You will not be able to re-apply.

Thanks

Please check my PM Jo,

Thanks

Hello Jo, how long will the delay take for PP? Will it take next Friday if so is there a way to cancel my pending request which I did a couple of days ago. I mean I only requested because I was expecting this Friday and if it's gonna take another week then it's ok but I might as well wait for more earnings and save an extra $2 processing fee.

Bigfile.to blocked in India (Airtel)

“Your requested URL has been blocked as per the directions received from Department of Telecommunications, Government of India. Please contact administrator for more information.”

File manager opening but some links shows above message and sometimes login page also shows the same.

Anyone facing this issue with Indian Providers ?

“Your requested URL has been blocked as per the directions received from Department of Telecommunications, Government of India. Please contact administrator for more information.”

File manager opening but some links shows above message and sometimes login page also shows the same.

Same plb from Bangladesh

Same plb from Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back