BigFile.to - Your #1 Hosting & Video Service - The Fastest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
jerovk: Check your Z.

Chrono: Check your Z.

Yepes: Cashflow. Look it up.

best87: Check your Z.

juanvllma: Check your Z.

Ranchvapour: That yepes doesn't know how to read? Should have a minimum age in here to join if you are blind and join to type crap.

gibalah: Reported this post as it is gibberish. You are not a representative so kindly don't speak on our behalf. Thanks

Please wait for 120 minutes to download the next file.
Upgrade to Premium to enjoy download without any restrictions.

PPS Filehost!!!

Jo: I don't know what you mean. I merely quoted your sentences to reply a person who repeatedly said you are lying without reading old posts and news. I don't think it's speaking on your behalf in the first place. All pronouns referred to you, Uploadable and BigFIle are "he" and "they"; I have never used "I" or "we" to represent anything of your side. My role is just a forum member who help another member know what's going on. You could correct me if I misunderstood something or misled someone. :)

jerovk: Check your Z.

Chrono: Check your Z.

Yepes: Cashflow. Look it up.

best87: Check your Z.

juanvllma: Check your Z.

Ranchvapour: That yepes doesn't know how to read? Should have a minimum age in here to join if you are blind and join to type crap.

gibalah: Reported this post as it is gibberish. You are not a representative so kindly don't speak on our behalf. Thanks

Z? still not active

Ayaka: List out who got shorter wait times and better speed.

best87: It is very active indeed.

hatebreeder: Check your Z.

Feche: Reported your post. Unfounded claims.

nope it's not, i can transfer file via FPT with 50mb/s speed but i should wait more than 2-3 minutes to get file on filemanager...

with all other hosts i upload via broser with 100mb/s speed and via FTP i can get the file in less than 10 sec

you need to optimize your upload system otherwise you lose your uploaders

I know it needs to wait some minutes, but the total time is still faster than upload via web. I usually upload files to this filehost via FTP first, and then upload the same files to another filehosts via zoom. Hence the waiting time can be ignored by me.

I don't think they will optimize their upload system. The web upload speed issue was there when the filehost was born. It might be a significant defect of their infrastructure design, and it cannot be easily resolved unless they redesign the whole system. Maybe it's related to the way they store files or authenticate users. I guess they are unable to decentralize their system so that the load balancing or something else cannot be done properly. I don't know if they wrote their scripts from scratch, but I think their infrastructure design is too hard to be changed once after their system is online. In addition, their premium download speed issue might be a simliar case. Besides, the string "Apache-Coyote/1.1" appears to the server field of the header from their upload server. You could guess how their back end works according to it if you know what it is.

Last edited:
http loadbalancing can be done with haproxy... but the speed will be the same as one connection, it also supports ftp load balancing.

best87: Login to your Z.

tsamant: If you let us test via the server we can perhaps fix the routing issue via webupload. Our FTPs are setup differently from the system (hence the wait time).

Chrono: Check your Z. You used it before, so you must still know how to use it.

hatebreeder: Free users 90 days: For now, yes.

hello, I used before uploadable, but I do not know what you mean by check your Z should I enter the Z somewhere? I have to make the premium in order to activate the PPD?

Bigfile -jo

I can not create folders in my account

I made another request for payment by webmoney which the payment deadline?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back