Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian77

Hi, I've notice big change on my website. On 20.7. I have 700-800 visitor / day from google and the day after I've got only 250-300 till now. I've still same number of indexed page on google. Why it happened and what should i do? Can you suggest me some option?

WGwpxeI.jpg

xZFLEEQ.jpg

13 comments
Google has been releasing a lot of updates (Penguin,Panda). If you are doing those spammy backlinks which seemed to work in the past dont do that anymore as it doesnt work. Google likes things natural. Keep writing good content and get quality natural backlinks.

Make sure you have a quality site that have tons of loyal followers. You're only asking for trouble if you put your life in others' hands, be them forums, blogs or search engines.

Google has recently a Panda update at 18th july'13 and it takes 10 days for roll out. This update is for article and press release. It affected more site if you have done spam work on these category then may be you penalized for this.

Brian...try deleting "not found" links and ping the website.. may be that would workout. New penguin doesn't like not found pages and spammy links (& link exchange).

Use just-ping.com or similar sites, and check if you maybe have packet loss on server. Also use google pagespeed test tool to check your site's speed.

see if your site has been sandboxed or
did you blast your fb/twitter fans page with bots and linked to your site??

I know that feel bro :wave:

YaKOWEt.png

How old is your site? If it's already few months old you obviously got hit by latest Panda update. In this case you have to change something content or backlink wise which is considered "spammy" or "low quality".

i guess its not content it's poor back-links,
you can try link exchange over here or with your buddies (preferably same niche)
and for a couple of months or three forget about backlinking, get more and more unique content.
try to increase your page authority
this way you can escape but remember there is no short cut.

ok, thank you.... It have to be backlinks because content is still same as I start with website...maybe better and I bought 1,5 or 2 months ago backlinks from Boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back