Beware of payoneer - scam 2016!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExtraSupreme

BEWARE OF PAYONEER - SCAM 2016 !!

Payoneer seems to be a good payment processor if you are getting less than $100, after that they want to be like PayPal but atleast PayPal give a replay and send an email Payoneer will block your account for no reason. My account was blocked and no e-mail was given I then when about to purchase a product realised it was blocked this caused a lot of hassle to me.

I contacted support with a guy named Ric. He was very rude. I asked him can you tell me why my account was blocked, he simply said undisclosed reasons, I then asked why and instead of telling me anything he just said Anything else I can help you with and closed the chat.

After few days I got a reply saying

Dear Benjamin,

This message is to inform you that, in accordance with Payoneer's Terms and Conditions, we will unfortunately no longer be able to provide you with a payment solution. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Your account has been disabled. In order to avoid delayed or declined payments, we advise that you not attempt to send any additional payments to your Payoneer account.

Sincerely,
Anna

Payoneer Customer Care

I then asked why I was blocked a suitable reason should be given instead they replied
[FONT=&quot]Your account has been closed for undisclosed reasons. We will not be able to provide you with our services

STAY AWAY FROM PAYONEER!!! YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY!![/FONT]

20 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back