Beware of JohnnyD - He a Scammer

Status
Not open for further replies.

robert420

Banned
Banned
This kid is a scammer he continue to ask you for job once you hire him as staff he being to complete pesk you like annoying pecking bird once you give him a higher staff position he'll scam you by accessing your PayPal accounts then sending money to his own accounts. Once he complete he request of sending money he'll pretend it was his brother has done the transaction when actually it him doing it. He has done this with several providers such as ShackServers.com & Hosting-shack.com, and HosterSlice.

I have been scammed and hacked by this guy. STAY AWAY
5pgUwT.png

MW0EA8.png

9nIvUM.png

aGBd5Q.png

ssnjZe.png

He has also gone by the name of "Wolfie", "Johnathan Snyder", "David Klein"
He currently owns MageHoster.com, works at Freedom United (No site)

DO NOT TRUST UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE!

19 comments
I'm pretty sure you can ask for your money back to Paypal.
Some time ago a guy payed me with a stolen Paypal account and they acted pretty quickly and efficiently.
There may be some information to be provided, though.

But, I think you've learned the lesson. This is the internet, no matter how nice and trust worthy someone looks, you can get screwed anyway. Specially if there's money involved lol

Cheers

I have. I am also going to be filing police charges

Just so you know, I filed a claim within 30mins of it happening

Last edited:
No offense but how could he steal your paypal in the first place? did you give him access to it? personally i think if that's true it's just plain stupid. Whenever someone want to work for you for free there is something behind it and you must at least make sure they can't access your server nor payment accounts. But there is another reason why they couldn't hire someone who you have never seen face to face or have a contract with. the customer details not to mention before leaving they can close/destroy all the vps.

I didn't give him access. I bought something at his site, and he made more invoices and then logged into my account, (which he could have easily guessed my pass), and closed my account

You bought something from his website? why would you do that? it's to bad something like this happened especially since you had a easy to guess password which is odd that you had a easy one by the way.

sorry about the conclusion got confused because what is writing in the first message at the top "once you give him a higher staff position he'll scam you by accessing your PayPal accounts then sending money to his own accounts."

I'm really confused about this...what does robert420 have to do with this and who got scammed? Hosterslice wasn't even a member here until this thread opened...

I'm really confused about this...what does robert420 have to do with this and who got scammed? Hosterslice wasn't even a member here until this thread opened...

yea exactly and another guy suddenly appeared after Hosterslice and said i am owner
This thread so confusing :unsure:

Robert clearly states in the first post that " He has done this with several providers such as ShackServers.com & Hosting-shack.com, and HosterSlice."

Robert use to own shackservers and has gotten scammed by the dude. So he has full right to this thread :whistle:

Let me unconfused everyone I hired JohnnyD first when I was the owner of shackservers.com & Hosting-shack I made him staff thinking I could trust him to accept funds setup accounts so I setup him a limited access PayPal account that had set limits which was he only send funds which were used to refund / setup account.

He didn't do that he purchase domains services from Reseller Club I was able to recovery the funds so I fired him in left him alone after that. Since he 16 there no way of suing him without knowing his parents name I would spend more money going to small claims court over what $10.00 = Waste of money.

Now this were HosterSlice comes into the story.

Let me unconfused everyone I hired JohnnyD first when I was the owner of shackservers.com & Hosting-shack I made him staff thinking I could trust him to accept funds setup accounts so I setup him a limited access PayPal account that had set limits which was he only send funds which were used to refund / setup account.

He didn't do that he purchase domains services from Reseller Club I was able to recovery the funds so I fired him in left him alone after that. Since he 16 there no way of suing him without knowing his parents name I would spend more money going to small claims court over what $10.00 = Waste of money.

Now this were HosterSlice comes into the story.

Sorry to hear that robert
i think you put your trust in the wrong person and thanks for the heads up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back