Status
Not open for further replies.

gmaister22

I need a new VPS for my website guys.

I'm between KnownHost and WiredTree!

Same specs including cPanel, WiredTree is 10$ more expensive for the same VPS, you think it's worth it?

13 comments
You want us to find out which package? So WE have to find the link to the hosting providers, then look for their VPS plans and then compare it for you?

Just provide us the links man.

Both companies are great and offer top notch support + service. Knownhost however has more positive reviews as compared to wiredtree. I would also suggest you look at hudson valley host, their prices are good and their managed support is excellent as well (using their service for 3 months now).

You want us to find out which package? So WE have to find the link to the hosting providers, then look for their VPS plans and then compare it for you?

Just provide us the links man.

What vps plan i will use is not the matter. As i said the resources are the same. I'm just having a hard time to decide between one of those companies. All you need to know is tha the plans are the same.

Both are better.
Choose the less amount from both & order, because both companies services are best.
Recommend you the knownhost

Kruno is a great guy and very well respected, but Wiredtree can also fit your needs.
Have a talk with both of them trough livechat and decide after that.

I think both are great. With KH you stand a chance of an upgrade from time to time, WT offer phone support, I believe.

I wouldn't say that. Kruno is a well known person, he is very professional, but WT can be that to.
What I mean is get in touch with both of them and look at how they will reply to you, this will give you a idea of how their support works.

Not at all. What gives you the impression?

Cause you said that they provide phone support etc...

I wouldn't say that. Kruno is a well known person, he is very professional, but WT can be that to.
What I mean is get in touch with both of them and look at how they will reply to you, this will give you a idea of how their support works.

I contacted them, WT seemed more friendly and cared more than KH i think...

I mentioned phone support because it's a differentiator between these two companies and for some people it's important, for others not. KH support is top-notch from my experience, although I never heard of anybody there named 'Kruno'. Just keep in mind, Sales doesn't equal Support, that's completely different things here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back