Status
Not open for further replies.

bluefirepro

I have come up with a Image Site which caters both adult and non-adult traffic. Adult section is protected by consent page.

I am getting more than 1k Unique Visitors per day and have monitized my site with Bidvertiser for non-adult section and for adult section I am using CrackRevenue. Bult none of them are showing any promising results ... Please help.

Please let me know the advertiser which you have tested and given u results.

Regards
Bluefire

Last edited:
3 comments
I have come up with a Image Site which caters both adult and non-adult traffic. Adult section is protected by consent page.

I am getting more than 1k Unique Visitors per day and have monitized my site with Bidvertiser for non-adult section and for adult section I am using CrackRevenue. Bult none of them are showing any promising results ... Please help.

Please let me know the advertiser which you have tested and given u results.

Regards
Bluefire

Well just to throw it out there, Bidvertiser is plain horrible. Crackrevenue I believe is CPA based so if your traffic is not converting then you will not see any results. I would say give adsense a try but since you have an adult section then I don't think that would be the way to go so you are left with CPM networks or CPA offers.

There are some threads in this section suggesting some CPM networks and CPA as well. Keep in mind that 1K/day is not really that great for CPM unless each visitor is averaging around 4 page views each.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back