Status
Not open for further replies.

wadder

Hello,

I have a website which re-post and re-categorize videos from YouTube and other sites. Could you have some suggestion on which kind of ads network should I register for? or other ways to monetize it?

I have some experience with Google Adsense, but I know that this site doesn't follow their content policy.

By the way, here is the link: https://mewife.com

Thank you and wish you have a great day!

5 comments
Install pop under network, banners and upload videos to file hosting. You will get extra profit when users watch videos.

Install pop under network, banners and upload videos to file hosting. You will get extra profit when users watch videos.
Thanks for the suggestion, but do you know the exact ad network for this kind of site, which generate the best revenues?

Cheers!

I'd recommend against pop-ups of any kind for that. Maybe overlay banners will do better, the usual ones that's over the video player with a close button should do the trick.

I think any adult popunder ad networks will support your site. For banners, you can start with Exoclick but banners will not give a big profit.
Popunder can decrease your traffic but with it, you will earn more than with other ad formats. You can set up your popunder code that it will trigger when clicking on thumbs or an image - it will be not aggressive and it will help to earn some money.

BTW, I don't recommend using many popunders for one user a day. Your site is not big now and you need to work on it. Perhaps you need to buy traffic for getting bookmarks and monetize this purchased traffic - at first you will not have the profit but it will change in future.

So, you need to work on it)

Looking at the link you have provided, you can use AdNetwork to go for Native.
It normally has higher eCPMV than standard banners.
You just need to set it up right and put the code in a right place, considering that in different networks it's paid on CPMV *per view*, CPM or CPC basis. E.g. our network works with Native on eCPMV basis and counts every thumb of widget as a view. Others count on CPM and consider the whole widget as 1 impression.
Ask your account manager for better optimisation advice and only sky will be the limit :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back