Best Way to Make Money Off Your Site's Banner Ads (For Beginners)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecchirealm

So one of the biggest mistakes I made when I first started monetizing my site was letting my ad network place ads on my website. For me, I was partnered with Exoclick and they paid < $0.02 per 1000 impressions which is no where near the amount of money you can make using the method that I used.
My Method
  1. So the first thing you'll have to do is create your own .jpg banner, and have it be the same size as your adspace (300x250, 728x90, etc). By creating your own jpg, you get to ignore adblock users which are more than 50% (65% for me because I had an adult site) of the users that visit your site.
  2. The second thing you need to do is sign up for an affiliate program, the two that I had the most success with are crackrevenue (for tube sites) and adultforce (for hentai sites. Haven't had any experience with other affiliate programs so can't really vouch for them.
  3. The next thing you need to do is create a simple ad code for banner with a jpg along with an href to link the affiliate link to jpg
  4. If your adblock is still blocking your banner pictures, make sure to name the folder directory and image name into something that isn't ad related (ex: ad.jpg, or adbanners < folder name)
Conclusion
In conclusion, the main reason that you should go with this method, is because this is basically what your ad networks do, except they aren't paying you the commission. I recently adopted this method, and in just 5 days I've made more in affiliates that I have in the past month of using banner ads from my ad network.
Proof of Payment: I made more money in a week than 6 months with my ad network (exoclick)
affiliate.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back