best tools for uploaders? tips & tricks & ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello people,

anyone have good advice for software for uploaders? Forums/Blog
° manage and organize videos and links
° exif data quickly copy good reputable link crypter
° remote upload strategys

I found this forum poster tool, but it's awfully old and ripe for the museum, does anyone know any good alternatives? :laughing:

i look forward to any advice

have a good day

7 comments
CarrierWave, Filestack, Uppy, Uploadcare, and Paperclip are the most popular tools in the category "File Uploads". "Sophisticated and Easy file uploading" is the primary reason developers pick CarrierWave over its competitors, while "All the sources I need" is the reason why Filestack was chosen.

big thanks guys :pray:

looks very promising

you just helped to burnish my workflow :)
Post automatically merged:

Theme Manager only for mac?
win alternatives?

can't find details :/

Last edited:
This is exactly what some programmers advised me not to do, what's the point of an uploader who speaks this language? Practical example?
Being able to upload to filehosts when their domain changes, being able to add new filehosts extremely quickly as most use xfilesharing so once you have an upload script coded only URLs within a script need changing. A lot more control on how to package releases.

You mainly have the ability to adjust your scripts as required, rather than waiting for a dev to stop playing with their nuts and update whatever app you use.

Most tools, from what I've seen aren't able to used in linux so your hosting options become limited, unless you use wine or something in which case you then have to setup a desktop environment and vnc server.

Can make tools such such as torrent distributors which will send torrents to different machines to spread the load, deleting reported files from rapidgator as soon as the file is reported cause why keep it there for the 24 hours when once its reported you wont get any earnings off that file but it's still downloadable and RG will get anything earned from them in that time?

Python gives you the ability to create tools that arent mainstream, just limited by your own ideas. Which is probably why programmrs have told you there's no point, cause they don't see things that can be useful but aren't mainstream.

Plus, it's a multipurpose skill that's transferable to different purposes. Premade tools teach you nothing.

Don't think I'd have been able to buy a graphics card without coding my own scraper to monitor stock on sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back