Status
Not open for further replies.

MrCube

Hi,
I use to be a heavy Uploader around a year ago. Now I'm planning to start again.

There seems to be many filehosts these days I wanna ask which one is the best. I want the best site, not the site that pays the best. The most trusted site by downloaders with good downloading speeds.

Thanks.

13 comments
If you hear about "Zippyshare" is very good,
and "MediaFire" too.
So, if you are looking for something serious, of course is "MediaFire".
Best regards.

Depends if you want to be honest and share downloads media fire is the best, and if your attempting to making money. I thought that niche died.

Thank you all for replying. Like I said before, I don't really care whether the filehost pays or not, I just want the site with the best features such as offering good speeds for free users.

IF you want use free hosters and earn a bit by the while, you have swankshare.com and billionuploads.com fast, free and nice and also been supported by mypony and other downloaders so even if you will put few more links it is worth to download.

I told my boss to increase my income and he accepted 40% increase of income and I will not needed to share files anymore.
But my eyes will on WJ to follow people around here , I can not belive how many companies poped up after big dragons dead

mqdefault.jpg

I see new companies as jackals and as you see above jackals are always thinking of abuse you

mh99S1O-Lion-1a_tn.gif

do not let them eat you, nobody thinks uploaders, they will always think of themselves and shave earns
just protect yourself. There are several options around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back