• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
13 comments
rebills are the most important
i had over 400 sales with hotfile, but no rebills,
don't make nothing now, just less and less each month
but with rebills, up and up each month!

i think 50%+50% is enough and best for long term uploaders who has a big site.

i have a very important info that need to be confirmed, i hope someone who has the knowledge can answer this for me. of course, i will contact netload support, but it's quite difficult to get reply from NL support, so i will aso post them here:

i have more than 600 sales with netload and i am on PPS 1 fixed $12 since April

1. if i stop uploading right now, and pickup netload again half year later, and i switch to plan 3: 60% of recurring order (rebills), and of course some of those 600 people who bought premium with my links before they will use their old account and renew in order to download my stuffs.

so will i get credited for the rebills??????
their netload account expires of course for half a year...and half a year later, they just use their old account to renew.

2. if i stop uploading right now, and half a year later, i pickup netload again, and i switch to plan 2: 90% of initial order.

and some of those 600 people just use old expired netload account to renew to download my stuffs, so , will i get credited for that?

what if they just dump their old account and use the same paypal info to create a new account with my links? will i get credit for that?

i think it's very complicated to contact netload with this...

thanks everyone for ur vote and comment

@charles i dont have any experience with netload but i think (99%) you will not get any rebills if you had a fixed rate and switced to sales and rebills program you well only get rebills from new sales if someone from the 600 have no premium account any more and he bought another (renew) from your files then it will count as new sale if netload count sales without cheating..

I would love to see fixed rate like Filesonic used to have - 10$ for every sale you brought.

Not to mention would be great to have such rate for sales&rebills combined but don't know if it's even possible and somehow profitable.

kapitalnie who can provide a fixed rate's like filesonic can't provide with it a rebills.

coz in time of filesonic a lot uplaoders maked money and money but also filesonic maked a doubled or triple money from rebills wich isn't inl in the rates so that's it hope extabit do it provide 4 option fixed rate's without rebills

Yeah, I know. That's why I only said it would be great but dunno if anyone found a way to make profit from it.

But still, fixed rate, even without rebills, is the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back