Votes: 4 4.4%
  • DELL

Votes: 41 45.6%
  • OTHER(comment if any other)

Votes: 29 32.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Custom"? Besides a few most of these companies simply build together a PC for you from components made by many companies, even their own competitors. The only advantage is their service offerings, if at all.

eLight, i need to disagree, :) DELL, HP, ACER they can buy parts from Intel AMD AUSUS KingStone, but they are parts specific for that kind of pc so that parts are unique as are not a serie build :) like a normal 2 GB ram from KingStone :) i run a Electronic shop and i am suring you the most longlived pc's are branded PC's :)

I imagine they are... Because I dare say that the majority who purchase brand name PC's aren't power users. They wouldn't be left on as long, overclocked, frequently put through it's measures etc. Where as someone who builds a PC usually gets a kick out of ramming the voltage rails and Ghz up :P

Yap, :D and mostly the persons who ask about Branded are thos who dont know what is a PC and what is important on it :)... Build PC's are for Geeks :D and the Brand are for Nerds :P

Why isn't "Apple" on this list? Considering they currently have one of the most popular notebooks on the market in the MacBook Pro.

Whenever I go anywhere I always see people with a glowing apple on their laptop lol.

@eLight
Best PC brand :P

Surprised it wasn't a "best computer brand." I've got a mac pro myself, installed windows on it though.

Well considering that at least 50% of those Apple users I see are running Windows 7 (lol) it's not out of the question... The hardware is the same as other Windows native PC's anyway.

Assuming by PC you mean "windows".

@eLight
Best PC brand :P

Surprised it wasn't a "best computer brand." I've got a mac pro myself, installed windows on it though.

then how come "PC" has those brands which is listed in the poll mate :S?

- DELL (is it out in pc :S? i heard about laptop)
- ACER (wow PC and acer? lol)
- IBM ( hmm same as above lol)
- Lenovo (same as above)
- HCL (is it a brand? i heard about it on this thread first time :|)
- Other ( what you mean by other?)

so i guess this thread is about "LAPTOPS" but renamed to "PC" :S

selfbuild :)

if sth crashed, like graphics, powersupply, mainboard... i can simply switch it.
if you have a Dell, Apple, or other specialized hardware, you can throw the whole thing away and buy a new one.
Acer or HP maybe is build with standart components, but why spent money for people that build my PC when i can do it myself?

then how come "PC" has those brands which is listed in the poll mate :S?

- DELL (is it out in pc :S? i heard about laptop)
- ACER (wow PC and acer? lol)
- IBM ( hmm same as above lol)
- Lenovo (same as above)
- HCL (is it a brand? i heard about it on this thread first time :|)
- Other ( what you mean by other?)

so i guess this thread is about "LAPTOPS" but renamed to "PC" :S

What a FAIL! :)).
Oh i forgot to say u! i ll never talk to u! Fak u :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back