Status
Not open for further replies.
11 comments
I had no much issues with DMCA even on USA server, you may try some so called "warez host" and contact them before buy..

Taking the advantage of the opportunity can draw your attention to libertyvps.com offshore vps deals.
I had it for a year, everything worked very good. It's good cheap hosting. The supports good and they always seem prepared to go out of their way to get things done.

Hello,

There are lot of offshore hosting providers out there. I would suggest to go for Russia location VPS/Dedi for problems in DMCA.
If you provide the specs of the VPS/Dedi it would help to narrow down.

Thanks

Its hard for most of providers to ignore DMCA complaints. I would recommend you to maintain good monitoring of your website and do not host any illegal content.

only one ignore dmca right now i use them many months.. all rest was suspending me or terminating me.. contact undergroundprivate.com.. they are the best in support and in their services.. real underground scene..

There are tons of web hosts out there. As for reliable offshore vps host, you can rely on Firmvps.com and its hosting.
Promotion Code: 25off For Netherlands vps 10% discount any time - all of their work is based on quality, you will be satisfied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back