1. lisbon2010

lisbon2010 Member

Aug 4, 2018
    Since I like to watch movies in 3-D, I would have to say that Avatar is the best!

2. Freeman51

Freeman51 Member

Jul 30, 2018
    Avengers: Infinity War is the best ever :)

3. moln4r

moln4r Member

Dec 4, 2011
    It's The Matrix. Old but gold

4. samjohnes123

samjohnes123 Member

Aug 20, 2018
    Harry Potter of course :)

5. Easton321

Easton321 Active Member

Aug 6, 2018
    Avatar is obviously a nice movie but to me, Titanic is the best I've ever watched.

6. Belinux

Belinux Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2011
    Perfume ;)

7. VitaminekCZ

VitaminekCZ New Member

Oct 9, 2018
    2+2

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2018
  8. jason2204

jason2204 Member

Oct 10, 2018
    Interstellar - it's a touching movie. After the movie, i think i felt empty for 10 minutes, just to think about the times, dimensions, and things...

9. dbs00

dbs00 Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2017
    Boondock Saints best of all time!

10. waitingforday

waitingforday Member

Oct 8, 2018
  11. Luke757

Luke757 Member

Oct 19, 2018
    I was a kid, I dreamt for years based on that cartoon/movie... Peter Pan (1953)
    When I accidentally saw it 20-30 years later, I don't remember, what a disappointment! I wasn't able anymore to live inside that fantasy world.

Star wars (1979), incredible, a science fiction movie so realistic.
    For the first time ever there were dirty and dented space ships being used... :relaxed:

The Spaghetti westerns, with those prolonged, hyperslow scenes... the camera dwelling on details... epic style soundtrack...

Maverick ( 1994), with Mel Gibson, Jodie Foster, James Garner, James Coburn, Alfred Molina...
    In my opinion, very underrated movie, actually a lot of fun, nice photography, interesting plot

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975), with Jack Nicholson
    For years I got the creeps thinking about it

12. danielsmith

danielsmith Member

Nov 5, 2018
    The 5th Element

13. XCamGirlBlog

XCamGirlBlog Member

Aug 22, 2018
    Step-Brothers.... It got me through 7 months in Iraq in 2009.

14. royceD

royceD Member

Nov 8, 2018
    The Shawshank Redemption

15. Luke757

Luke757 Member

Oct 19, 2018
    Clark: Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no. We're all in this together.
    This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here. We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny fucking Kaye. And when Santa squeezes his fat white ass down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse.

---------------------------------------

Clark: Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight.
    I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol?

---------------------------------------

Ruby Sue: Rocky bit my thumb. Him's nervous.
    Clark: Nervous or excited?
    Ruby Sue: Shittin' bricks.
    Clark: You shouldn't use that word.
    Ruby Sue: Sorry. Shittin' rocks

16. Luke757

Luke757 Member

Oct 19, 2018
    [Tuco is in a bubble bath. The One Armed Man enters the room]
    One Armed Man: I've been looking for you for 8 months. Whenever I should have had a gun in my right hand, I thought of you. Now I find you in exactly the position that suits me. I had lots of time to learn to shoot with my left.
    [Tuco kills him with the gun he has hidden in the foam]
    Tuco: When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Tuco: [thinking the cavalry they've met are Confederate] Hurrah! Hurrah for the Confederacy! HURRAH! Down with General Grant! Hurrah for General... what's his name?
    Blondie: Lee.
    Tuco: Lee! LEE! Ha ha! God is with us because he hates the Yanks too. HURRAH!
    Blondie: [spits] God's not on our side because he hates *idiots* also.
    [the commander of the cavalry patrol they've met reveals his blue uniform]

:joy:

17. Vikas Deore

Vikas Deore New Member

Tuesday
    Sholay is the evergreen movie in Bollywood. :)