Status
Not open for further replies.

PandaDeluxe

If I would want to buy a new laptop, which brand you would recommend as of 2012 based on the quality? Many of the laptops out there have loads of complaints coming in and many are complete failure, according to the information I gathered from certain resources on the web. I would like to know the laptop brand that's running smoothly with the best quality as of now.

31 comments
For me Fujitsu is on Top of every brand, second is Sony Vaio, third is Dell.

I suggest you get some good tablets instead of laptop mate.
the tablets nowadays had lots of great abilities compares to laptop :)

kind regards

xeniux

for me i will stick to good build quality & can compromise to its configuration at mine budgeted price.

I myself did a lot of search before i purchased my laptop in last April.
The Sony Vaio stands to be the best.

so I would suggest to go for Sony Vaio ;-)

Dell has an extremely low build quality, but they come to your house to fix things (even if its your fault... just lie on the phone the tech wont care as long as he has the parts).

Sony and ASUS have a high build quality, Sony is damn expensive. ASUS alot cheaper.

Ive owned a Sony, ASUS and Dell. So far the best was the Sony, close second with the ASUS. I would recommend ASUS.... Just try and get one with intel wireless (so you have 5ghz support).

I dunno about splitice's experience but for me dell was best XD vaio is always number one & acer is shit. Never used asus or samsung brand

I had a studio 15, the plastic on the side of the screen was flimsy. Broke due to wear and tare 3 times in the year going with me to work and uni every day. Hence my dislike for dell.

Don't know why it happened with splitice but i also take my dell to uni daily and its been working really fine. I have had HP, compaq and sony but dell is really the best outta them.

For me Fujitsu is on Top of every brand, second is Sony Vaio, third is Dell.

I suggest you get some good tablets instead of laptop mate.
the tablets nowadays had lots of great abilities compares to laptop :)

kind regards

xeniux

Currently I use Dell and have been using it for about 3 years and no complaint yet, though the battery is dying day by day, but have seen a little progress since 1 day ago. I do heavy works like editing videos, exporting them from photoshop and such.

Thanks for your recommendation mate. :D

Dell. Best configuration with cheap price and a fairly good support and design. At least in my country.

Great, I use Dell currently. :P Btw, which country do you live in? Not forcing for the answer. ;)

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

for me i will stick to good build quality & can compromise to its configuration at mine budgeted price.

I myself did a lot of search before i purchased my laptop in last April.
The Sony Vaio stands to be the best.

so I would suggest to go for Sony Vaio ;-)

Sony Vaio is a brand I'm hearing for the first time. lol... I wonder why I didn't take note of such a brand name earlier, if it was so well-known. :)) My luck to have joined here as I can learn new things now.

Mac Pro for sure and if you can wait, New model of Mac Pros are coming soon.

Oh, thanks. Sorry to tell you, but I'm not much into Apple products. :)

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

Dell has an extremely low build quality, but they come to your house to fix things (even if its your fault... just lie on the phone the tech wont care as long as he has the parts).

Sony and ASUS have a high build quality, Sony is damn expensive. ASUS alot cheaper.

Ive owned a Sony, ASUS and Dell. So far the best was the Sony, close second with the ASUS. I would recommend ASUS.... Just try and get one with intel wireless (so you have 5ghz support).

As far as quality is concerned, Dell is perfect for me. Even though I do loads of heavy works, the computer never failed as of now. But Sony does sound good though, the sad part is about being expensive. :'( ASUS? Again, hearing such a brand name for the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back