Best keyword tool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rikshaw

Does anyone know which keyword tool is best for keyword research and also if you have your favorite keyword tools list please share.
Thanks!

42 comments
Why don't you use free tools

Hi,

I would suggest you to use the google keyword planner. It is the best and free tool to use, In case you are looking for the paid option, then search in google for the options.

thanks

Best keyword planner tool

There is plenty of tools are available but i used keyword planner tool that is easy to use and implement. You can check different domains of different countries.

1. Google Keyword Planner with MS Excel.
2. Market Samurai
3. Long Tail Pro
4. Keyword discovery

You could also try out Keyword Revealer and they do have a free plan as well as paid. They let you see google insights, moz and social metrics and domain availability too. Hope this helps you out in making your decision.

1. Google Keyword Planner with MS Excel.
2. Market Samurai
3. Long Tail Pro
4. Keyword discovery

You could also try out Keyword Revealer and they do have a free plan as well as paid. They let you see google insights, moz and social metrics and domain availability too. Hope this helps you out in making your decision.

Best response so far.

People need to remember though, data that is displayed via keyword planner is specifically for the purpose of advertising, not SEO. Some of the best keywords will not be displayed.

Market Samurai and Long Tail Pro are great options as well (never heard of keyword discovery). Both those tools tie into the keyword planner.

One of my favorite tools just recently discovered is: answerthepublic dot com(sorry, not enough posts to share a link)

It doesn't show statistics or any kind of metrics. It does give you an idea for content you could create though, and supporting headings, particularly useful for local SEO but even on a broader scale can be very useful, and it's free.

Others have suggested Keyword Planner Tool from Google and I agree 100%, not only is it free the data comes from the top search engine on the internet.

Does anyone know which keyword tool is best for keyword research and also if you have your favorite keyword tools list please share.
Thanks!

In my opinion the best tool to do your keyword research is Google`s Keyword Planner. In fact, all of Google`s tools are better because, in my opinion, they have access to the biggest data pool and they will offer the most accurate picture of your websites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back