Status
Not open for further replies.

-saMmy-

Yes !! this is a traditional question but i want to know the answer. Please help me from your experience if you have ever tried and they are paying good. please also mention minimum payout.

Note:- Please suggest me only if you have ever worked with them. Don't please just give out a list.

Thank You :).

6 comments
Well Adsense is definitely the best in term of earning. There are lot of different options when it comes to CPM networks. You should chose one according to your sites content and payment terms. I personally like edomz.com because minimum payout 10$ only which is easily reachable for small publishers as well. they are well known paying network for last many years and they have good coverage.

Hi Wjunction members,

My name is Dominic from Mobicow, a mobile ad network.

Looking for a good Adsense alternative orcompliant solution?

Give our network a try. $3+ CPM for top GEO's. Focusing 100% on mobile since 2011. The first network to introduce full-screen mobile ads on a CPV model.

$5 min payout. Up-to-the-minute earnings paid every month.

Hi Wjunction members,

My name is Dominic from Mobicow, a mobile ad network.

Looking for a good Adsense alternative orcompliant solution?

Give our network a try. $3+ CPM for top GEO's. Focusing 100% on mobile since 2011. The first network to introduce full-screen mobile ads on a CPV model.

$5 min payout. Up-to-the-minute earnings paid every month.

Do u have good rate for Indian traffic? I am looking CPM banner network for one of my website that have high traffic daily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back