Status
Not open for further replies.

chris hoppus

A potato is frankly the best of the bunch (among fruits and vegies). It's packed with tons of nutrients, serves greatlty for weight loss, and what other fruit\vegetable comes in so many delicious forms?

there's mashed potatoes, and french fries (and potato wedges, but those are just a different shaped french fry), sweet potato pie. the list can go on and on.

and that is a FEW of the many reasons why potatoes are top dog. i dare you to bring up a fruit or vegetable that even COMPARES.

17 comments
I love Apple best thing you can eat ;)

lol, French Fries are not healthy, they go though so much stuff and in the end oil :|

well i was speaking of the potato in it's healthy form. french fries is just a yummy (and ever so popular, another +1 to potatoes, french fries being as popular as they are), YUMMY treat. apples can be made unhealthy as well as potatoes, as well as any fruit\vegetable.

although apples do have a variety like red delicious and granny smith and etcetc, apples are plain and can get old (taste wise) fast. i mean how many things can you really do with apples, in comparison to the amount of tasty treats you can spit out with potatoes.

Best fruit to men is anything high with Vitamin C,Because Vitamin C reduces estrogen.
More estrogen means low testosterone.

Veggies I have to go anything with high protein.Except normal potato [sugar], Sweet potato is great.

Mango FTW !!

manilla1.jpg

Iron content Fruits and Vegetables are best for health.
Fruite like: Strawberry, Banana, Dates, Watermelon, Orange, Avacado are best
Vegetable like: Green leafy and green color vegetables all contains iron content
so these two are best for health

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back