Status
Not open for further replies.

HostBreeze

Hello everyone,

As I'm starting to sell shared hosting I need a billing system. I don't currently have the money for WHMCS, which is the best imo.

What are some good free billing systems for hosting?

I would appreciate all helpful replies, and thanks.

14 comments
theres a thread on here already with the best free system... ill look for it and edit this post and add it if i find it

PHPCoin is one of them by the way

If you make $15 per month from your clients you are able to afford whmcs, if you make less than $15, then it is wasting time to run the business.

Please just save your money. The free ones get a lot of exploits that do not get fixed right away. $15 (or less through licensepal) is really not much if you want to start hosting.

I recommend signing up for WHMCS 15 day trial license which is another way of starting off are you can also use accountlabplus which is now free.

Please just save your money. The free ones get a lot of exploits that do not get fixed right away. $15 (or less through licensepal) is really not much if you want to start hosting.

you r right...Buying license is best .Go for cheap one if u want

Hi,

From my honest experience in the hosting field, if you cant afford 12.95$ for WHMCS, you shouldn't start a webhosting business.

Just my tip :P

I wish you success in everything you do :)

PS. TheHostingTool is good, used it before.

regards,
Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back