Status
Not open for further replies.

DoubleUJ fan

Remember when Megaupload & other file sharing sites went down by the government? After that I bought FileSonic Lifetime but it went down too. That discouraged me. Since then I have not bought anymore file sharing sites memberships. Lately I've been seeing Keep2Share. How long have they been doing business?

Thank you

6 comments
Remember when Megaupload & other file sharing sites went down by the government? After that I bought FileSonic Lifetime but it went down too. That discouraged me. Since then I have not bought anymore file sharing sites memberships. Lately I've been seeing Keep2Share. How long have they been doing business?

Thank you

Are you asking because you want to predict the death time or your interested in buying a lifetime membership? [hmmm]

Thank you

Are you asking because you want to predict the death time or your interested in buying a lifetime membership? [hmmm]

Both, but this time I will not risk paying for Lifetime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back