Best File Sharing Platform?

5 comments
We’re not a file host, so I can’t offer myself. But regardless the “Slow Upload” speed, why “No sales” is a problem you think is related to the file hosting? I mean if you moved into another host, would the people start buying premium? I think it makes no difference, except if you think the file host is shaving sales which is totally a different case.

I am not an expert in file hosting industry, but I am just asking to learn, what is the relationship between the file host and the sales, because I think your sales are related to your visitors and not the file host itself, or maybe there is something else that I don’t know about, yet.

Many people have Rapidgator premium already, plus Rapidgator is very common at leeching/debrid/multihoster sites where people can premium download without paying anything to rapidgator themselves.

Currently using Rapidgator but I am getting slow upload speed and no sales
Are there any good alternatives?

Its not about filehosts its most likely what you upload, if you upload repetitive content which was already posted multiple times you get downloads but no sales. Try unique content, if someone really likes your content they wont wait 10hours to get 3-4 parts so they get premium ( and sale happens ).

About filehosts , rapidgator has disabled rebills so in long term they are not good choice.

Back