Best CPM PopUp Ad Network For Indian & Asian Traffic Edomz Review + Payment proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
i sent them a email and they approved my pending site...
send them a email if its still pending for someone....

now lets see how well does it convert....

what do you think eDomz change payment rulles to NET45, I think is bad I like previsious payment sistem

they are into this business since very long over 12 years, I believe, their all other network always had net 45 payment only edomz were paying fast, I did sent them email asking about payment terms, and got info, that they getting hundreds of payment request and due to that their accounts getting overloaded with payment work, thats why they have set these new payment terms and payment don't need to request anymore, its sent auto, only need setup payment id

I feel its even better, we can get bigger amount at once, instead of requesting small small amount, they are well known reliable network into business for long time, so I do not see anything to worry :)

i earn 0.01$/day from eDomz ^^

your traffic might be in 100

I think then you can go for adsense
coz adbrite and others will make you 0.005-0.007/day max

its again depends on traffic quality and content of page

I'd prefer cpm.biz over this, i've experimented on edomz and cpm and find cpm.biz to pay more, and besides banners are better than pop-ups.

I'd prefer cpm.biz over this, i've experimented on edomz and cpm and find cpm.biz to pay more, and besides banners are better than pop-ups.

I would like to suggest to check cpm.biz review, before suggestion, their are many who compalint its scam and did not get paid, so check other fourms, and you will find a lot of webmaster compaling about cpm.biz. payment issue

you should contact edomz support, some time could be your traffic not doing well and it need some tweaking, so contacting support may help

I get good help from support and they do help to adjust account, as all traffic is not same, so you should contact support and see if it can be any better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back