Status
Not open for further replies.

KINGTHE_ALI

Hello guyz,
I have a warez site and it's a new site 10th day today.....but i am getting almost 1k to 2k vistors per day which network would you like to suggest....

15 comments
Hello guyz,
I have a warez site and it's a new site 10th day today.....but i am getting almost 1k to 2k vistors per day which network would you like to suggest....

Dont monetize it yet
Main Reasons
  1. People Dont Like ads on Contentless site
  2. With 2k Visits per day on CPM you will get abt $0.5 Per day
Not worth Risking Reputation

but bro from smowtion i am getting almost 1$ to 2$ not even less then 1$ :S
but the problem from smowtion is that i can't cash out bcoz i am not a US citizen and they want US tax payer in their confirmation form :(
thatz why i need other media..

Apparently no ads network accepts warez sites.

Sometimes, you'll find a site says they are CPM ads network and no mention about warez, but be careful, they're not really a network, they just use ads from other ads networks, and there's a big risk of redirects or malware with these sites.

You can try pops, link in my sign, your sites need to be approved first. If you're approved then no problem later.

LOL mate and the one u are using on your site ie popupads network who also run trafficrevenue.net they pay good but they also have adds of other companies too u cant just say that other network have this and according to me these guys sometimes for some countries show clicksor adds too

Apparently no ads network accepts warez sites.

Sometimes, you'll find a site says they are CPM ads network and no mention about warez, but be careful, they're not really a network, they just use ads from other ads networks, and there's a big risk of redirects or malware with these sites.

You can try pops, link in my sign, your sites need to be approved first. If you're approved then no problem later.

A lot of networks have a Don't ask don't tell policy, Just have to find shop around. One thing to do is to apply to any networks you come around because even thought theres no way in hell they will accept you theres always a slim chance they see your forum different that what its purpose is, Having a lot of different sections such as, Tutorials,Video game discussions,Movies discussions,etc helps a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back