Arjun227170

Hello

I'm looking best ad Network

For India, Singapore, Malaysia traffic

currently,I'm working with popads and propellerads but this little days CPM low for propellerads

Anyone suggest to me Best CPM Ad network

Regards

11 comments
Hi there
I would like to offer you assistance with traffic monetization from India, Singapore, Malaysia with our ads products: Pop-under/ Push notifications, Native banner and more alternative.
Please reach me in private
Best

You can choose ad network by countries, ad formats and stream with our free tool adspyglass.com/best-ad-networks

There is information about minimum payouts, frequency payments and payment systems, and CPMs.
For example, for mainstream, popunder, India, best ad networks:
exo min payout $20, frequency payments - weekly, CPM $0.27
popmyads min payout $5, frequency - on request, CPM $0.20
popcash min payout $10, frequency - on request, CPM $0.13

For banners, India:
Adcash min payout $25, frequency payments - monthly, CPM $0.02
TrafficShop min payout $5, frequency - on request, CPM $0.01

You can check all these data for your countries and choose the best ad networks for your traffic.

Also, note that a new ad format Interstitial has been launched for mainstream and adult sites. CPM is similar to popunder and Google doesn't block sites for this format.

For example CPM rates:
Malaysia Interstitial - $0,49, Popunder - $0,40
India Interstitial - $0,28, Popunder - $0,25
Singapore Interstitial - $1,13, Popunder - $0,44

There is no single "best" CPM ad network, as the best choice will depend on a number of factors such as the specific needs and goals of the advertiser, the target audience, the type of ad content, and the geographic location. Some popular CPM ad networks include Google AdSense, Media.net, PropellerAds, BuySellAds, and Conversant. It's recommended to try multiple ad networks and compare their performance to determine which one works best for your particular situation.

Back