best country for unverified paypal acc

Status
Not open for further replies.

fazziboy

hi dear
i wanna know which country is best for having unverified paypal for sending/receiving point of view, as paypal isn;t available in my country.

thanks in adv.

12 comments
i think singapore..not only can run unverified acc but also u can get verified easily using vcc..coz singapore monetary board doesn't recognize pp

Some Tips for paypal:

1- Select European or asian country(except india)
2- Better to verify the account for 1 time and after that even if your vcc deleted you are still verified.
3-use usa vps(windows vps with remote access for logging to paypal sending money etc,never use vpn!!!).
4-take care that you never logging in with anotehr ip otherwise you lost your paypal and get limited.
5-with all paypal accounts it's ok to use usa ip or vps but don't use other ip's(better to have 1 static ip always in one state(california,florida etc and if you changed ip choose a ip from same state).
6-never play with your account too much and add/remove countinus vcc, bank accounts etc... you have risk of getting limited easily.

i recommend to open a paypal with some relations and real person in another country. so you can fix the account if it get limited.

for those who can't have paypal account.

I liked only this sentence in the above informative post :

i recommend to open a paypal with some relations and real person in another country. so you can fix the account if it get limited.

If you can not fix it, never risk it for any bigger transaction.
It will all go futile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back