Status
Not open for further replies.

Divvy

Hello guys,

Can someone advice me the best converting adult sponsors?
I work with (preferred order) and already earned some sales:
dieselaction
nastydollars
adultfriendfinder
clickcash
ccbill
braincash
ddgcash
adultplatform
paperstreetcash

And btw, what actually makes you more $$$? Is it the PPS or the revshare?

I think that PPS works better, for example:
Some sponsors pays $100 (or more) for each order of $30
If I go to revshare and receive 30% is $9 that I get without the guarantee that the user will continue using their service...

But this is only my way of thinking...

Hope you can give me some advice, thanks!

5 comments
All of the sponsors you've listed are pretty much the big players.

If you want to make real money then I suggest you go for niche sponsors.

Even Micro niche :) the more targeted you traffic is to a users preferences will mean a much better conversion.

Regarding PPS and Revshare, well it's a long long story but if you trust the sponsor and know their content is fresh and sites are updated then I would suggest Revshare. I've still got 3+ year old rebills coming in from some sponsors.

If the sponsor is just screwing the user over for every penny they can "usually the case with most PPS sponsors" then expect a much lower conversion ratio but bigger sales $. If that makes sense.

Also, you should first think how they're offering you $100 on a sale which made them only a buck or two, if that at all :)

By the way CCBill is a payment processor and affiliate system, not a sponsor // affiliate program.

Last edited:
I suggest you to try this one which pay for live cam shows. From my exprience it is the most profitable right now.

aff was converting for me past some 4 years back. worked well with youtube traffic. Also hugetraffic. stfucash and similar ones still converts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back