Status
Not open for further replies.

vishalacting

Wordpress appears to have advantage over other kinds of CMS because of its excessive support system as well as application together with user-friendly as well as search engine friendliness.

15 comments
Wordpress is very good if your going to use a theme but if you want to use a CMS but create your own site i would recommend Joomla

Joomla is better and you can find more resources for it. The downside of Joomla is that if you have no idea how to secure it you will eventually get hacked. Therefore in my opinion go for Wordpress. It catches up Joomla in terms of resources and it's more secure.

Depends upon what it's intended for. Wordpress is developed as a blogging platform which can be tuned to be a CMS. It does offer great options right out of the box but I'd consider some other options as well. There's Drupal, Joomla and Django-CMS and many others to look forward to. Tbh, I'd pick on that fits my needs the best (which varies with the project) and the one I'm comfortable working with the most (y)

Best CMS is Wordpress,Datalife is too buggy,using too much CPU/RAM,seo wise is not good either.With WP is easy ,there are alot of plugins and you can do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back