Status
Not open for further replies.
From our experiences with VPN's we would recommend Cyberghost, they are based in Romania and are 100% offshore. They also have good prices, fast speeds and many global locations.

Last edited:
About a year I use "ibVPN" I can tell you that the best on the world.
See -> Buy VPN accounts at ibVPN. VPN service mainly in US, Canada & UK

ImageProxy.mvc

We all know how important online privacy is. That’s why this month's best seller Total VPN Package comes with a 40% discount!

With our Total VPN, you have access to:
- 60+ Premium servers from 32 countries for Web Browsing
- ibDNS feature for Media Streaming

You will never have to worry about 3rd party tracking or unsecure public hotspots, because Total VPN is the perfect anonymity and privacy package for you!

For 365 days of Total VPN you pay only $41.97!

Last edited:
I would recommended a cheap linux VPS with 1 GBPS connection, there are many trusted providers selling 5 USD VPS. Price will be about the same but you will have much better internet connectivity performance and you will be sure nothing is being logged. You can easily install OpenVPN on a VPS, even the hosting provider can do that for you.

Best Anonymous VPN

I found hundreds of VPN services in this Industry and like other Industries not all the VPN providers are secure and anonymous. It needs some work to be done or make a research before finally choose any best vpn services which makes you anonymous. I have done through research and with the help of usder reviews i come to conclusion that Private Internet Access is the best VPN provider currently and provides you 100% online anonymity along with good features and maximum servers strength around the globe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back